Ootori Family:Pregnancy

Today, I will begin recording the stories of Haruhi and Kyouya Ootori. Yup, Haruhi and Kyouya Ootori from Ouran High School Host Club. Convinced I'm a nerd yet? Although I can't start from the very beginning. We'll begin a few days after the happy couple moves in

Haruhi enjoys making American food.
Haruhi: I'm a housewife, I've got nothing better to do!
I can see that. *stares at Level 9 creativity level* You could have worked on the gardening though! All the tomatoes are dead now!

Kyouya enjoys sticking his head into random things.
Kyouya:Hey you're the one who bought it!
*ignore* You're not as smart as the Kyouya from the anime are you?
Haruhi, why are you thinking of Woohoo while looking at a chair?
Haruhi:Go away!
Hmph,I'm the narrator. This blog would be boring without me.
However,this can only mean one thing!

It'z pregnancy timez!


Yay! Haruhi is meditating! I call this the equivalent of computer standby!
Haruhi:I wouldn't have to do this if you didn't make Kyouya work so hard.
Hey, you need an income don'tcha?


Oy! Where's Kyouya! Oh God!
Jeez, Kyouya why did you have to leave right before Haruhi had her baby!
And?
Haruhi: It's a boy! I think I'll name him Kyon.
Kyon? From "Melancholy?" You mean Kyon's mom is Haruhi?
*hahahaha* I just realize this now!
Haruhi:Stop making fun of my baby!
I'm naming the next one "Kyon's Sister".


Well, seeing as I suck at taking pictures you can't really see the genetics.
But, I'm guessing Kyon has Kyouya's hair and Haruhi's eyes.
And we'll end here. Hopefully by next post, I'll be able to fix this picture problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment